Thursday, November 28, 2013

I said yes... and we will be a family!

well this is the kind of news that makes 2 people really happy hopefully forever!


on one hand you have a beautiful lady, who loves the Lord and in her heart the biggest need of a kid is to know God, so she works in an orphanage, and in a school near the garbage dump, she sees the needs and she suffers because she can not meet all of the needs. She prays that she could help at least one of them.

on the other hand you have a handsome boy, who has been in an orphanage, hoping that one day his mom is going to come to rescue him, he prays that she would come...and the same God listened to both prayers, and approved my application for adoption in Guatemala, I am going to be a mom some time next year! please pray for that poor kid that is hoping for a mature mom and will get me instead!
me teaching at University with my pjS...
  

6 comments:

amyinguatemala said...

:) yay!

Anonymous said...

Great news Betty, congrats!! -Sam S.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you both! This news made my day! Laura H.

Lisa said...

Wow Betty? You will be the best mom ever! Cannot wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

I love this Betty! Is this a boy you know from the orphanage you work with or someone you haven't met?

Una persona mas... said...

no puedo escribir en ingles... pero sabes lo que me alegra leer esto! FELICIDADES AMIGA! :D
TEN POR SEGURO QUE ORARE PORQUE ASI SEA! sabes que te quiero! :)

att Celeste (de la U) jaja por si no das! jaja