Monday, April 23, 2007


Greetings from the not cold Minnesota!
I am having a great time visiting with my friends Deb and Tom Mortimer,
it is good to see old friends and meet new people everyday!

Just to give you an up-date of my trip, I had a GREAT time in Massachussets, where IT WAS cold and snowy! but the warm surrounded me by all my brothers and sisters in there! it was good to see and visit the same brothers and sisters that came to Guatemala last year and talk about the next trip, everybody was really nice to me, and God used them to answer our prayers about my monthly support! the church Heritage Bible Chapel is now my supporting church! and not only that but some members of the church got me this great gift: " a new digital camera" ! Praise the Lord!!! Gloria a Dios!


Now in MN I am having a great time and opportunities to share about the ministry and share my needs with others! The picture above is at Solomon's Porch, a church that has been sending teams to Guatemala for a number of years and now I got to be at with them, I had a great time!!!


Thank you for your prayers! we are still praying for $270.00 monthly support, $750 for my computer and $800.00 for a projector!

love,
Betty


No comments: