Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ayayayyy


How difficult can be coming to USA?

Well it got a little tricky!

I got in USA air territory thursday morning, I was suppost to land at 11:30 and my connection flight was at 2:55 pm... enough time right? well... a big storm was hitting Miami, my airplane could not land we were on the air for a long time, then we had to re fuel in another airport, try to get back to Miami, we finally landed at 3:00 pm. My flight was gone and about 500 people were in the same problem I had... no connection flight, no place to stay, no food and lots of bags with us! but I am not alone! God is with me!!! my sister called a hotel and I stayed there, the next day I arrived safe and good to Boston, and my friends were right there waiting for me!!!

Heritage Bible Chapel has been a blessing to me, I spoke at church last sunday and I have been visiting with people during the week, I am flying to MN tomorrow and God willing I hope to make it on time!!!

No comments: