Sunday, October 21, 2007


What is going on with Betty?

You might wonder

( I hope you do!)

Well my life has been so busy during this last months, busy with ministry but also family and the transitions at the office are not finish yet, but mostly heath issues.

I want to share with you a little about the ministries that have been going on after the teams went back to the States.

With a team from Arizona we worked at a “school and orphanage” in the city. The Guatemalan running that place is very poor and there is not help from anywhere else. This team was lead by God to support this ministry by paying the rent of the property, I am trying to set that in a way that is clear to all parts!

There was another team that came after. They did great construction work, one of the houses they built was for a widow with 4 children. After they left the lady wanted to have a service at her house, and I did my best to make it happen too!

There was our annual retreat, it was meant for all the missionaries from SEPAL (OCI IN GUATEMALA) and I was in charge of that, as I asked you to help me pray for that and I know you did because everything went just great!


No comments: