Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hello my friends!
May Him bless you greatly today!
3 days ago a very exciting event took place in my family, my sister Cynthia (the one in my blog)
Gave birth to a healthy 7 ½ pound baby, half Guatemalan and half American! So he is white with dark hair.
We were all very happy and I am so proud of my “little sister”, I rejoiced with her and even though I haven’t seen even a picture of my new nephew William I love him dearly and we all do in the family!
Now is a time of worries and tears, he is not doing well, high fever and he is hospitalized, many things plugged into his little body and I cry with my sister too!
Please pray with me that GOD will heal this baby, and use this event to be glorified by this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty, Your nephew is quite handsome, and your sister, very beautiful. What a blessing to hear the good news of Will's birth and healing. I pray he will grow strong each day and will be an amazing source of joy for your family. I pray for God's protection and provision for you in your life and your ministry. Go girl ! ~~~ Abbe ~~~