Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hi there!
I just came back from a trip to Lanquin, Lanquin is a mayan comunity, I was lucky enough to go with a team of missionaries from Colorado, the team was divided in three ministries: medical, dental and children. It was challenging just to get there! but once there we had a great time, we were able to visit 2 comunities for the first time ever! I got the privilege to share God's plan of salvation and saw many persons giving their lifes to God. The comuties we went are so rural that my camara didn't work... (just kidding) the truth is that I forgot my camara at home... sorry no pictures of this trip.

Thank you for your prayers!
I will be in the city for the next 10 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog site, Betty ! I will check in frequently, to see what you are up to ! Thank you again for the hard work in preparing the way for our trip. It was an incredible experience. I am happy that I had the opportunity to spend some time with you, and to see you "at work".
Your sister in Christ,
Abbe.