Thursday, January 18, 2007

I have been blessed, God has provided me a new car! I haven't ride on it a lot because I have been out of the city and I drove a rental car, I will use my car starting tomorrow!
With my church we are going to go to visit an orphanage for HIV + children and my car will serve for transportation for the ones that don't have a car to go there!
I am really happy to be able to help like this.
It is a Subaru Impreza 1997, I like it a lot, please pray with me that God will bless that car and that it would work well for many years!
I sold my old Toyota to a Pastor in a town called San Lucas Toliman.
I will post a picture tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty,
Praise the Lord for His provision for you. The David wrote,
"I will praise the name of God with song
And magnify Him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30
Thanks for the updates.
Don